[dwm] Hide Inactive Mouse Pointer?

From: Kevin Monceaux <Kevin_AT_RawFedDogs.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 19:58:17 -0500 (CDT)

DWM Fans,

Has anyone ever attempted, or would it even be possible, to create a patch
that hides the mouse pointer after a period of inactivity. I've seen some
programs do it. For example, if I run xine in fullscreen mode the mouse
pointer vanishes shortly after xine starts. If the mouse, or in my case
trackball, is moved, the pointer reappears. And if it's not moved for a
short period of time, it vanishes again. I'd love to have similar
functionality with DWM itself. I frequently move the mouse pointer to the
lower right hand side of the screen where it's barely visible.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org
Bruceville, TX