Re: [dwm] New URL of repositories/source code

From: <Deleuze_AT_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:54:43 +0200

Hi arg, Hi Sponsors ;)

> and other stuff like good old wmi-10.tar.gz in
>
> http://code.suckless.org/dl/misc

Thanks for that. Really, I depend on that robust piece of code, which has proven to be stable the
last years. Anyway I need to go deeper into the dwm evaluation period and see if dwm can cope
with his good old grandfather wmi :)

Good Night
--srm

btw: A special note goes out to LaoLang_cool, to use _real_ paper for his todo lists :P

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx