Re: [dwm] New website launch

From: <Deleuze_AT_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 08:38:57 +0200

 Hi

> Where are the irc logs stored? They used to be under /irc/ but this
> currently returns a 404. I usually read through them once a week and
> enjoy uriel's rants about various things ;)

so do we all :)

 also the chat contains various different nice discussions/ressources one would
not like to miss. and also one does not always have/want to read logs via shell access.
(screeen)

hm, according to the chat yesterday, they will soon re-appear.
(note that you can still reach the logs from the old ip address.)