Re: [dwm] Coding styles

From: Claudio <smoppy_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:51:42 +0200

Hi Pancake and all the dwm users!

I read your ``suggestions'' about good coding style and
i agree mostly with what you wrote. Keep the good work
up. Though, i think this sentence should be a bit different:

   [..]Humans are here to make computer's life easier.[..]

I wondering, doesn't computers are here to make humans' life easier? :-)
Also, since i don't like the cats much, i'm pleased to announce
that i'll only use uppercase characters in my C codes (out of the
C preprocessor :-P). I'm j/k, of course.

It would be interesting to read the NetBSD source code style guide[0]
which show several good rules to follow while coding (except, maybe,
the main() function prototype inclusion). Hope this helps.

[0]
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/share/misc/style?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

Saluti.

--