Re: [dwm] git mirror of the hg repository

From: Richard Pöttler <richard.poettler_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:03:01 +0200

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 4:48 PM, Simon Rozet <simon_AT_rozet.name> wrote:
> hello,

hi

> FYI, I made a git mirror of the hg repository. (synced daily)
> http://github.com/sr/dwm
> git://github.com/sr/dwm.git

Great, thanks. I prefer git over hg, too.

> The script I used to automate the process
> http://gist.github.com/7358
>
> P.S. : I am marked as the commiter of every commit.
> I want to fix that, but can't figure how. anyone?

Is there a reason, why you aren't using:

http://git.kernel.org/?p=git/git.git;a=blob_plain;f=contrib/hg-to-git/hg-to-git.py;hb=HEAD

? I didn't have a close look, but maybe it does, what you want to
achieve (and it is maintained my the git people, so they know, what to
do ;) ).

bye
richi