Re: [dwm] dwm for win32

From: Niki Yoshiuchi <aplusbi_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:20:51 -0500

The closest thing I've found is dock box (http://dockbox.demonastery.org/)
which was buggy and not well documented (the documentation said that alt was
the meta key when the windows key was actually the meta key). Some of the
software I was using wasn't that compatible with it either, in particular
some software that has child windows outside of the parent window (that
can't be resized).

That said, it did mostly work and it might work better for you.

-Niki Yoshiuchi