Re: [dwm] dwm and dualhead

From: Scytrin dai Kinthra <scytrin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 12:14:19 -0800

Hate to make this a support thread, but are you sure there's no support?
I was able to get my webcam on my t61 working using v4l and the ulw?
drivers for webcams.
The fingerprint reader I got working as well as a usable alternative
for pam auth.
Setup via the information on thinkwiki.org and the archlinux wiki.

--
stadik.net