Re: [dwm] dwm and dualhead

From: Jeremy Jay <dinkumator_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:59:16 -0500

Here's my XRandR and multi-screen patch, its pretty much not what you've
asked for here, but I'll throw it out as a starting point. I haven't
had a chance to test it much, so don't yell at me if your screen
explodes...

one tag for all screens. status bar is only shown on screen 0 (although
this can very easily be set to another screen)

layouts updated for multi-head:
  tile: windows are evenly divided among screens.
  monocle: one window per screen, all remaining windows on last screen.

Jeremy