[dwm] plan for dwm

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 19:15:55 +0000

Hi,

here is the plan:

slock-1.1 will be released soon containing Ali's patch with some minor
modifications.

dwm-5.4 will also be released soon containing the transition patch
with the proposed x property based status reporting, and Neale's spawn
patch again, and possibly some other minor patches ;)

After that 5.5 could contain a more advanced approach for multihead
support (though I think I need to investigate further and experiment
more into this direction, before agreeing on the final approach). It
should also contain a cleaned up usage of the HEIGHT/WIDTH macros
besides the reduction of the ugly "2 * c->bw" occurrences throughout
the code (I plan to move these border deductions to resize).

Then there will be something else soon as well...

Kind regards,
--Anselm