[dwm] 25c3

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 11:42:26 +0000

Hi there,

I'll be around from Dec 27 late night to Dec 28 late night at 25c3 in
Berlin this year only.
Let me know if you are around as well through editing the scklss wiki
entry of the 25c3 wiki at:

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2008/wiki/Scklss

I'd also like to see some guys willing to escape from the BCC in order
to get some drinks in some nice bar...

I plan a lightning talk on the 28/12 in the morning about st and the
secret project... so if you arrive late we could meet there as well. I
haven't reserved any space in the hack center unfortunately. But
usually there is enough space to hang around anyways.

Kind regards,
--Anselm