Re: [dwm] [ANNOUNCE] dvtm-0.5

From: Marc Andre Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 22:42:50 +0100

On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 10:33:10AM +0800, bill lam wrote:
> On Thu, 05 Feb 2009, Marc Andre Tanner wrote:
> > >
> > > I you have time, will you also test the screen redraw problem. When I
> > > use vim to edit two files and scroll up and down, it did not redraw
> > > properly.
> >
> > What do you mean exactly? I can't reproduce the redraw problem. Do you
> > simply open a file with vim and then :split to edit another one? And
> > after scrolling within vim with page-{up,down} something is wrong?
>
> I open a file with syntax coloring eg, a tex, :split and use arrow
> keys to scroll up and down continuously. Some lines were not redraw.
> It also happen when :only albeit not so noticeable. I run dvtm inside
> xterm, and timeout for vim
> :set timeout timeoutlen=2000 ttimeoutlen=200
>
> Enclosed herewith the attachment for your kind attention.

Thanks for the additional information. Unfortunately i am still unable to
reproduce the problem. Does this happen for you with every file or only
with some specific ones? Does anybody else see something similar?

Despite this problem I will release current git HEAD as 0.5.1 sometime
this weekend if no other show stopper bug (like a compile error ;) is
found.

Regards,
Marc

--