Re: [dwm] dwm for win32 - bug.n NEW version (3.5)

From: A.S. Bradbury <asb_AT_asbradbury.org>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 11:14:57 +0000

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 9:27 AM, <joten_AT_freenet.de> wrote:
> I have created and uploaded a new version of bug.n (3.5).

This looks great. The problem I have is that I mainly use a tiling
window manager to manage multiple terminals, and putty is the only
decent ssh client + terminal emulator I've managed to find on Windows.
Unfortunately, it seems its windows can't be resized by bug.n,
winsplit revolution or any other similar tools I've tried.

After soom googling, it appears that putty requires the
WM_ENTERSIZEMOVE and WM_EXITSIZEMOVE messages[1] to bracket its
resizes. It seems this has been translated into AutoHotKey commands on
the forums[2]. Is there any chance you could add such a workaround for
putty? Is there an alternative terminal you find works particularly
well with bug.n?

Regards,

Alex

[1]: http://softwareetc.wordpress.com/2008/10/07/resizing-putty/