Re: [dwm] stdin to statusbar output removed?

From: Neale Pickett <neale_AT_woozle.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 19:31:16 -0700

Evgeny Grablyk <evgeny.grablyk_AT_gmail.com> writes:

> I just downloaded dwm-5.4.1 and noticed that stdin-to-statusbar output
> mechanism was removed. Sadly, I don't seem to remember any discussion
> about that. Was there any?

Someone suggested the idea, I think in jest, and I was foolish enough to
implement it. I've been running this way for quite ever since, and I've
been pleased with how it works. Here's the thread about it:

    http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.window-managers.dwm/6874

And here Anselm announces it's going in:

   http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.window-managers.dwm/6924

Neale