Re: [dwm] Making it a million and one

From: <miles_AT_milesgroman.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:19:26 +0000

Terminal transparency and background wallpaper have nothing to do with dwm. I can't speak for anyone else but I use feh to set my wallpaper. Transparency doesn't exist in all terminals, you'll have to check the documentation for your favorite one. To set information in the bar, you can use xsetroot, as shown here: http://code.suckless.org/hg/dwm/rev/9bd33197840f
Sent from my BlackBerry