Re: [dwm] Making it a million and one

From: Wyrmskull <lordkrandel_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 01:32:16 +0100

Dwm makes you understand what a wm is. Dwm is simple, practical,
extremely fast and easy to use (with some hint). Dwm is pocket-sized
and fashionable. Dwm is C and **** the rest.

But I bet someone uses it 'cause it reminds ppl about those good ol'
days. Dwm is the best. God save Dwm and Garbe.

... * yawhn *

Goodnight

Wyrmo