Re: [dwm] Issues with border

From: voltaic <voltaic_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 20:18:50 -0500

I also like the no-border behavior from a clarity point of view. My
situation is similar to Julio's in that I also use a very bright color
for the focused border and a very dark gray for the unfocused border.
This makes it quick and easy to see when a client has focus. When
there is only one client in view, however, the bright orange border
looks awkward and unnecessary around that single client.

There is also the case with low-resolution screens. When I'm using dwm
on a small screen I tend to use monocle alone since tiling doesn't
always give enough space for several clients. When monocle is active I
prefer not to see a border.

I suppose a custom function in config.h could be used if this feature
is removed.