Re: [dwm] Google Summer of Code 2009

From: Matthias-Christian Ott <ott_AT_mirix.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 22:27:10 +0100

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 04:52:28PM +0100, Matthias-Christian Ott wrote:
> Since they require every participating project to provide a website
> that lists the ideas for the student projects, I suggest to setup a wiki
> page. Maybe we can discuss them here prior posting them.

I added some of my own ideas and some ideas that have come up on the
mailing list and a to wiki page. I also included some general policies
and information.

Maybe a native speaker could proof-read the page from time to time since
it's part of the official application as mentoring organisation.

I encourage everybody to propose further ideas.

Someone (arg?) should also add his contact information on the page and
some other formalities you are supposed to put on that page (see pages
of other organisation in 2008).

Regards,
Matthias-Christian