Re: [dwm] CLI color/font override patch

From: Szabolcs Nagy <nszabolcs_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:28:13 +0100

On 2/24/09, Ian Daniher <it.daniher_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> ~25seconds), I sought to patch dwm to support "-fn" and other appearance
> changes.

why font+colors? what about borderpx, snap, showbar, topbar, usegrab,
mfact and resizehints while you are at it?

anyway if i changed something in the config it would probably be the
rules or keys not the apperance

> The code I put together is based heavily off dmenu's arg processing and adds
> a little less than thirty SLOCs.
> The patch for config.def.h adds no SLOCs.

fyi you used spaces instead of tabs there and included other not
related config.def.h modifications