Re: [dwm] Font recomendation to get unicode in statusbar?

From: Ian Daniher <it.daniher_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 06:41:40 -0400

The "Fixed" font is superb. For unicode I've had great luck with
-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal-*-13-*-*-*-*-*-iso10646-* which has flawless
greek support as well as support for a variety of arrows, miscellaneous and
technical glyphs. I discovered the fixed font after I decided I wanted to
take notes for physics class on my laptop. I have also written a handy
script that utalizes dmenu and a hierarchical file format to browse, select,
and copy unicode charecters to the keyboard. I'll post the script to the
list in the near future.
Best,

--
IT Daniher