Re: [dwm] dwm-5.5 / dmenu-4.0

From: Dusan <ef_dva_AT_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 19:41:12 +0200

Not terribly important but somewhat annoying -- in tilled mode (two
monitors xinerama, right one is primary) focused window has left border
edge missing. I can send a screenshot but it will have to be big one if
you want to see this. Looks like math misses by one pixel to the left
and left border gets drawn outside visible screen area.