Re: [dwm] [idea] mwm - minimal/minimun/monocle window manager

From: Leandro Chescotta <leandro.chescotta_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:44:18 -0300

Well, someone start this earlier,
*Wra!th<http://bbs.archlinux.org/profile.php?id=24472>in archlinux
forums
* here http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=70902 hope the best to this
project! :)

actually it's name is Most Minimal Window Manager (MMWM) lol and it
something in between dwm and antiwm, like antiwm with more features, like...

So far it has keys to:
- pop a new terminal
- kill selected window
- cycle through windows
- pop a launcher menu (using dmenu by default)
- show a list of windows (working, but needs some enhancement)

Configurable options:
- launcher menu to run
- terminal to run
- font
- window list fg/bg color/selected window fg color/
- screen padding(how much space to leave unmanaged on all sides of the
screen - you can see a 16 pixel gap on top of the screenie)
- window list position (one of the four corners)

--