Re: [dwm] dwm's future

From: Valentin <a_AT_0au.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:29:19 +0200

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 10:35:20AM +0100, Anselm R Garbe wrote:
> - Mathematica (Version?)

7 breaks on the help window - it doesn't get keyboard focus, mouse focus
still works. First the layout gets applied to it, then the other windows
move back below it.
I'm pretty sure that 6 did not have this behaviour, but I can't check
because I don't have the install CD anymore.
The only other app I can remember at the moment would be netbeans, but
that worked with the environment variable trick that I can't remember
anymore ;)