RE: [dwm] HELP! I don't understand config.h or how dwm works!

From: Leandro Chescotta <LCHESCOTTA_AT_banelco.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 16:31:22 -0300

I found the best way to autostart applications to be the ~/.xinitc file, an example…

AUTOSTARTED_APP_1 &
AUTOSTARTED_APP_2 &
Exec YOUR_WM

And for dwm configuration, it is very descriptive, you change your config.h to fit your needs, that are, your font, your colors, your keybindings, and a couple of options regarding the behavior of the wm, and believe me, the only way to understand it, is by experimentation, change some color, and recompile it, change something and recompile it, be prepared to break it, and fix it at beginning…

Hope it helps you ☺