[dwm] faster dmenu

From: Leandro Chescotta <LCHESCOTTA_AT_banelco.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 16:54:18 -0300

I don't know if I have a lot of apps in the path or what, but lately dmenu have a 5~ seconds delay when I press it's keybinding, so it's there a way to make it faster? Maybe make it don't show the path, and only run the entered command?

If it's not possible, is there a way to have a dmenu like "run command"? only for enter a command, without searching the path?

La información del presente documento es clasificada como Confidencial.