Re: [dwm] musca wm

From: Benjamin Conner <tommydabomby_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 10:51:50 -0400

> What do you think about creating an offtopic mailing list in suckless for
> discussing such
> kind of topics, instead of using the dwm@ one like nowadays happen.
I agree with Anselm. I like a lot of your ideas in that message.
"I really miss the conceptual experimentation that dwm was in the past. But
I agree that
we should probably focus on other topics like 'st' or a full OS based on
minimalist software
(based on Linux without GNU craps) ...
"
That's a good idea. Maybe do an lfs. I'd use wmii as the Wm, so you don't
have to recompile. Or maybe have no WM and just X so that you can put one
in yourself and customize it. IDK.