[hackers] diri in bash

From: Justin <adekoba_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:12:10 -0400

I'm on linux (gentoo) and I had a hard time installing plan9port. On top of
this, when I got rc running, it was returning all kinds of errors when the
scripts were run. So I decided, partly out of boredom, to port it to bash.

To install it, just extract the tarball into a directory that is accessible
to the web server and edit the dirirc file as necessary. You don't need to
move dirirc out of the directory.

Here <http://wiki.adekoba.homelinux.org/show/> is a demo. You can use "otw"
as a password.
Here <http://adekoba.homelinux.org/diribash.tar.gz> is the actual source.
It's attached along with the email just in case I decide to shut off my
computer.

If you run into any problems let me know!