[hackers] Patch for surf-0.4.1 allowing to inspect elements via WebKitWebInspector

From: Paweł Placzyński <placek_AT_ragnarson.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 14:40:05 +0200

Hi guys!

I am in love with surf - I find it the best web browser ever! But it had a
little weak point - it has
no built in support for web developers (as me). That was the reason why I
decided to change it.

I have already finished my patch for surf-0.4.1 - it adds a context menu
option to inspect website
elements with WebKitWebInspector. I've called the patch "inspected".

Enjoy (and also please send me a feedback),
Paweł Placzyński

mail: placek_AT_ragnarson.com
       silquenarmo_AT_gmail.com
phone: +48792041088