[hackers] [dmenu] Use libsl/libdraw code and add Xft support

From: Hiltjo Posthuma <hiltjo_AT_codemadness.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 23:05:47 +0200

Hi guys,

This is a resend of the patch to add Xft support to upstream dmenu.
There was some stray whitespace in the previous patch which I fixed.

Based on the work of libsl I have modified dmenu to use the new
libsl/libdraw code which adds Xft and fallback-fonts support aswell.

Addtionally I fixed a few oddities in libsl which were mentioned on
this ML by Markus Teich and Eric Pruitt before.

- libdraw, util: add drw.{c,h}, util.{c,h} and update code.
- libdraw: fix drw_rect(): use w and h parameter.
- libdraw: die(): print errstr if last character in string was ":" (sbase).
- libdraw: drw_clr_free: allow valid free(NULL).
- config.def.h: set default font to monospace.
- cleanup() on exit.
- LICENSE: update license string for dmenu -v to 2015.
- LICENSE: add myself to LICENSE

Considering this is a big change it would be very welcome if people
would review this and give feedback.

Kind regards,
Hiltjo