Re: [hackers] FILE vs fd

From: Martti Kühne <mysatyre_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 07:23:10 +0200

> That said, I find the question silly and would like to know whether
> you learned any program outside of youtube, like, with documentation
...any programming outside...

Seriously, RTFM. It's not like this is a place for social studies
about programming, because all the things people might tell you have a
certain probability to be wrong to them. As someone who has to do with
fully deterministic machines I do not understand I do not understand
why you would stick to things other people told you instead of trying
to figure them out on your own and there is no reason to receive any
straight answer to a question this stupid since you'd probably believe
us anything whatsoever. So unless you change your mindset about
reality, I think you're in the wrong place here and kindly ask you to
leave.l

cheers!
mar77i