Re: [hackers] FILE vs fd

From: Aditya Goturu <aditya3098_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 12:25:34 +0530

I just found some programmers use one over another in every scenario, and I could not see any reason for this bias. I just wanted to know if some advantage existed. Sorry for the bad question.

--
Aditya Goturu
Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway