Re: [hackers] [dmenu] import new drw from libsl and minor fixes.

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 19:42:37 +0200

Hiltjo Posthuma wrote:
> Your patch fixes the slowness for me, but we need to think of a more accurate
> but faster way indeed.

Heyho,

I plan to clean up the drw_text function some time in the future. I think it is
possible to split the string into chunks which are drawn by the same font
respectively and then either actually draw them (expensive) or just measure them
(cheap). However currently I don't have much spare time, so this additional drw
patch will have to wait.

--Markus