Re: [hackers] [sent] Fix error-messages || FRIGN

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 11:18:43 +0200

Hiltjo Posthuma wrote:
> I (and some others) think we should apply the behaviour change in die() to all
> other suckless projects that use it for consistency.

Heyho,

yes, I proposed it to FRIGN yesterday as well. The consistency benefit is
obvious, but there might be another point left to discuss: Should it print the
newline always or never?

Pro always: Saves two characters in each call.
Pro never: Same behaviour as the printf-family from libc.

I am pro always due to convenience.

--Markus