[hackers] [st] Enable login shell?

From: <loren_AT_lorentrogers.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 21:35:36 -0500

Hi all,

I'm new to st, but so far it's fantastic! I'd love to switch over
to using it 100%, but I can't get RVM to work. I use Ruby a lot, and a
non-working RVM is, unfortunately, a non-starter for me.

When I try to select a Ruby version through RVM, this is what I get:

> # rvm use 2.3.1
>
> RVM is not a function, selecting rubies with 'rvm use ...' will not
> work.
>
> You need to change your terminal emulator preferences to allow login
> shell.
> Sometimes it is required to use `/bin/bash --login` as the command.
> Please visit https://rvm.io/integration/gnome-terminal/ for an example.

Any ideas on how to enable login shell in st?

Thanks!
Loren