Author: Mattias Andrée <maandree_AT_kth.se>
AuthorDate: Sun Jan 22 18:13:03 2017 +0100
Commit: Mattias Andrée <maandree_AT_kth.se>
CommitDate: Sun Jan 22 18:13:03 2017 +0100
Signed-off-by: Mattias Andrée <maandree_AT_kth.se>
diff --git a/README b/README
index d2db8a0..c4843bd 100644
_AT_@ -1,20 +1,2 @@
-• It's source control friendly and it's easy for a user to
- resolve merge conflicts and identify changes.
-• Rendering can take a very long time. With this approach,
- the user can use Make to only rerender parts that have
- been changes.
-• No room for buggy GUIs, which currently is a problem on
- the large video editors for Linux.
-• Less chance that the user makes a change by mistake
- without noticing it, such as moving a clip in the editor
- by mistake instead of for example resizing.
-• Even old, crappy computers can be used for large projects.
-• Very easy to utilise command line image editors for modify
- frames, or to add your own tools for custom effects.
+blind is a collection of command line video editing utilities.
+Read more about blind on <http://tools.suckless.org/blind/
Received on Sun Jan 22 2017 - 18:57:56 CET