Re: [hackers] [farbfeld] Makefile-workaround for OpenBSD || Laslo Hunhold

From: Hiltjo Posthuma <hiltjo_AT_codemadness.org>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 20:51:09 +0200

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 07:15:15PM +0200, Laslo Hunhold wrote:

> As far as I can see it, we are left to write down each target
> explicitly.

Which is not an issue in my opinion in our case.

Like I said on IRC:

Generally speaking I'd prefer if the Makefile is 20 lines longer and
very straightforward to read than only a few complex lines that depends
on certain behaviour which is not implemented consistent in each make
implementation. Even if it is POSIX correct (or not).

But that's just like, my opinion, man.

--
Kind regards,
Hiltjo