Re: [hackers] [st] st-alpha-0.7.diff not working

From: vinícius mota <vcmota78_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 14:43:48 -0200

No. It seems there is only one configuration file for st in gentoo, which
is /etc/portage/savedconfig/x11-terms/st-0.7. So in the other two patches
for ST that I have installed, namely clipboard and scrollback, the patch
only required changes in config.def.h, which I always assumed to be
/etc/portage/savedconfig/x11-terms/st-0.7, and it worked for those patches
flawlessly. For st-alpha I first had to understand how to handle config.mk,
which is why I made this post in gentoo wiki, and eventually I did
understood. But I just did not get any transparency on despite of the
insallation of st-alpha occurring without any erros or warnings, the
terminal just became gray. In your version of the patch, however, there
seems to be another configuration file to be edited besides config.def.h,
which is st.h. That was what I was asking you, because there is no other
configuration file for st in Gentoo which is not