Re: [hackers] [sbase] Add .gitignore || Michael Forney

From: Michael Forney <mforney_AT_mforney.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 01:15:34 -0700

On 2019-06-30, Quentin Rameau <quinq_AT_fifth.space> wrote:
>> Add .gitignore
>>
>> Also, add rule to regenerate in case executable list changes.
>
> yuck

Remarks like this aren't constructive, please keep them to yourself.

I already justified why adding .gitignore and rule to regenerate it is
useful. I'm sorry that you don't approve, but not having a .gitignore
was a significant annoyance to me and was making it difficult to do my
job as maintainer.

When I asked you about your workflow to try to understand your
opposition to .gitignore, you ignored my question and *at the same
time* accused me of ignoring your question, which I had answered
multiple times at that point.

I'm tired of arguing with you, so please, just find a way to deal with it.