[hackers] announcing tec: temporary email commands

From: Greg Reagle <greg.reagle_AT_umbc.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 11:52:09 -0400

Howdy y'all. Inpsired by tmpmail [1], I have written tec: temporary email commands [2]. The purpose is to create a temporary email account and then have access to its messages, using a simple, fast, low RAM, command line set of programs. I am pondering, but on the fence, whether to combine the three commands into one. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

[1] https://github.com/sdushantha/tmpmail
[2] https://github.com/GReagle/tec