Re: [hackers] [scroll] fix typo || Jan Klemkow

From: Sebastian LaVine <mail_AT_smlavine.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 16:59:46 -0500

On 1/19/21 4:03 PM, git_AT_suckless.org wrote:> alternative screens
(curses mode). For a proper end user experience we
> - would need to write complete new terminal emulator like screen or tmux.
> + would need to write complete new a terminal emulator like screen or tmux.

I hope I don't seem rude or nitpicky, but to my native English eyes I
think that "For a proper end user experience we would need to write a
completely new terminal emulator like screen or tmux." seems more
correct than what you wrote.

:)
--
Sebastian LaVine | https://smlavine.com