[hackers] [slstatus][PATCH] Fixed bugs in FreeBSD's ram_* functions. Added appropriate FreeBSD config.mk options. Coding style fixes across all files.

From: Christos Margiolis <christos_AT_christosmarg.xyz>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 00:03:15 +0300

The FreeBSD `ram_*' functions in `components/ram.c' were printing
completely wrong results (especially `ram_perc'). This was fixed
by changing the `active' and `npages' variables' data types from
`long' to `int'.

`config.mk' was lacking the appropriate `X11INC' and `X11LIB'
values to build on FreeBSD, so I added them (commented out by

I also fixed the coding style across all files to match

Kind regards,
Received on Sat May 08 2021 - 23:03:15 CEST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Sat May 08 2021 - 23:12:38 CEST