[hackers] [st][patch] Made underlines and strikethroughs respect `chscale`.

From: Zacchary Dempsey-Plante <zacc_AT_ztdp.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 15:24:57 +0000

During my submission of the charoffsets customisation patch, I found that the underline and strikethrough rendering didn't take `chscale` into account.
This meant that when using `chscale < 1.0`, underlines were not visible.

The patch contents are below. Apologies if I've done anything wrong when submitting my mainline improvement patch - this is my first time contributing to a suckless project.