Re: [news] [sites] switching suckless.org to a static website generator

From: Patrick Bucher <patrick.bucher87_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 17:46:33 +0100

Great work, thanks for delivering static content in a truly static
way, especially in a time where people find it acceptable to use
Angular and other npm bloat frameworks to serve "static websites",
i.e. pages that make your fan spin and your CPU melt by rendering some
jerk-off parallax scrolling nobody asked for in the first place.

Patrick