Re: [wiki] Man page links nonexistent

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 09:50:01 +0100

Hi Andrew,

nice spot, I'm aware of that problem. The wman werc module uses the hg
repos of the specific project as man dir and the referenced man files
aren't in these project directories. The wman module is erronous
anyways (see my recent menu style changes break with wman, eg.
http://man.suckless.org/dwm/1/dwm -- there you can see that 1/ is
magically inserted on each level which results in a very mysterious
menu structure).

I'll try to fix that and to extend wman with system man support as well somehow.

Kind regards,
Anselm