[wiki] Fixme: "What sucks section"

From: Manuel Pages <amarr.industrial_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 04:22:08 +0300

Greetings, gentlemen.
It's my first post here, so I feel that it's necessary to say how much
grateful I am to suckless community and point out that even though I have
read http://suckless.org/community I still am not sure what is the style
of information exchange in the mailing lists of your community (thus feel a
little bit anxious about posting here).
Anyway, I'd like to report a couple of issues with the
http://suckless.org/sucks page.

 -- GIMP has single window mode that is quite usable in tiling WMs (still
it's not enabled by default)
 -- Firefox has customizable way of displaying downolads "windows". For
instance — as a Vimperator user my download list is just a tab, accessible
by issuing :downloads<CR> command.

My proposal is to split "Workarounds" section into two sections —
1. Worked around by using float mode
2. Worked around by fixing idiotic defaults
and to put ff and GIMP under the 2.

Best wishes,
Jonn Mostovoy, Spawngrid.