Re: [wiki] [sites] Rename solarswap patch || FRIGN

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 20:15:47 +0200

On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 20:58:25 -0400
Ryan Roden-Corrent <ryan_AT_rcorre.net> wrote:

Hey Ryan,

> The solarized-both patch is more 'intrusive' in that it modifies
> st.c, while the dark/light patches only modify config.h. So I could
> see why someone might want to keep them separate.

who cares about intrusiveness? :P

I think the best way would be to have one patch, which allows all
three options. One flag to trigger "swappability" with F6, the other
to set the default scheme (dark or light).

If you have the time, I'd be happy to see your work on this.

Cheers

FRIGN

--
FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>