[wiki] d09a9b00 from Cary W Reams on May 4 not yet applied?

From: Jernej Jakob <jernej.jakob_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2024 15:27:41 +0200

Hi, I was recently updating st to 0.9.2 so had to update my patches, I
couldn't find the right scrollback patch on the wiki so I wanted to add
it to the wiki, when I found in the wiki repo that Cary already added it
but it has not been applied yet.
I also added two other updated scrollback patches to the wiki repo that
I think would be useful for others. They're just reapplied already
existing patches but at least they apply cleanly on 0.9.2.