[wmii] Question about column layout

From: Steffen Liebergeld <stepardo_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:39:07 +0100

Hi,

first of all I want to thank you for the latest snap, which really
works great here. Anyways, I miss the max layout. I remember Garbeam
mentioning that the max laout is obsolete, because you can achive this
functionality with the column layout. And thats the point. How would
one do that? The only ways I can imagine are tabs (ugly) or only one
window per page.

Is there a third way I didn't find? If not, could you re-add the max
layout?

--
greetings, Steffen Liebergeld