Re: [wmii] Thunderbird

From: Paul Malherbe <paul_AT_tartan.co.za>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 09:24:57 +0200

Jani H. Lahtinen wrote:
> ext Paul Malherbe wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Firstly, thanks for this great project.
>>
>> I am busy trying the latest snap and I have a problem when using
>> mozilla-thunderbird.
>>
>> Thunderbird loads ok but none of the other actions, like Reply, Write
>> etc, work. All that happens is that the app loses focus.
>>
>> Everything worked ok under 2.5.2, in fact I have had to return to it to
>> send this mail.
>>

> Funny, I am using the latest snap and thunderbird while replying to
> you, and I do not notice any problems. My thunderbird has the version
> 1.0.7-1.4.1 (20050929) though.
>
> Jani

Hi

I uninstalled 2.5.2. and reinstalled wmii-20060501-rc1-prypiat and
haven't been able to reproduce the problem. I think however it had
something to do with an app I was running in unattached mode.

Am I right in thinking that if an app is running unattached, all other
apps run in float mode?

Thanks, Paul