Re: [wmii] rc1: 20060501-rc1-prypiat

From: Thomas Tretzmüller <a9401598_AT_unet.univie.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 22:12:22 +0200

Hi,

there is a small annoyance I noticed today: when I switch from stacked
to default mode in a column, the window under the pointer gets focus,
depending on the (random) location of the pointer. This resembles the
issue with changing views in one of the previous snapshots. It would
be better if the focus remained with the previously focussed window
and the the sloppy focus were somehow restricted to explicit mouse
movement.

Regards, Thomas