Re: [wmii] suggestions for the sanitizing of swapping

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 19:34:38 +0200

If Wmii can't do swaping and cycling like larswm I would find this
this sad and pathetic.

I don't buy the excuse that wmii's multiple columns system is a
problem, you can always handle cycling and swapping in the context of
the current column and the one to the left of the current column (if
there is one, otherwise the one to the right).

uriel